Thursday, June 26, 2008

What I've been doing in EQ


Got to go on a Plane of Time raid a few days ago :D The first phase included splitting the raid up - the half of the raid I was in had to fight air creatures, undead and fish:


After that, the big clock door opened:


And we had to fight a big army of creatures that the gods created to protect themselves (yeah, Plane of Time = keeling many gods). Er, no pictures for this phase.

And then it was finally time to kill some gods. Including Saryrn, which I had raided before in the Plane of Torment:


And Terris Thule, the Goddess of Nightmares:


After that, I had to go to bed T___T So no more god (+ four headed dragon) killing for me =/ Being in a different time zone sucks...

I've also been exploring some new zones :D Behold, the Mechamatic Guardian, a giant robot that stomps through Dragonscale Hills. Get too close, and he will CRUSH you.


The Guardian's also a zone itself, which you can enter through its foot...if you don't get kicked by him first...

Also visited Katta Castrum, the Atlantis of the EQ universe:


That is all. For now... O_O

No comments: