Saturday, June 30, 2007

CAKE.

Note to self: Learn how to adjust the settings on camera to make things look prettier.



*spine snaps in half*

Yeah, this took a lot of time to make. Including 1.5 hours of beating cream to make whipped cream icing - which I only used a little of cause putting freshly whipped cream into fridge for too long = BAD. But now at least I know I can make whipped cream :D

Hmmm...it tastes...er...interesting. Not as sweet as the ones made from cake mixes, which is good, but could maybe use more sugar :P Also needs to be lighter and moister >_<

...

I dun wanna put it in the fridge cause I'm a'scared that my flatmates will ruin it D: I mean, I don't mind if they eat it, as long as they cut it properly and stuff... T___T


EDIT: I take back what I said about the sweetness. After eating a few more slices, I have concluded that it is just right :D

No comments: