Friday, March 07, 2008

She wore, she wore...

WEM BER LEEEEEEE D:

Translation: I am displeased.

"If you're going to Play.com Live at Wembley next weekend, then you will be able to take part in a Soul Calibur IV tournament.

Ubisoft and organisers Play.com are having a pair of tournaments - one on each of the show's two afternoons, 15th and 16th March - with winners slugging it out to win prizes including two holidays to Las Vegas."
more...

FYI, Wembley is a stadium in London...which means that, if this had happened last year, or if I was studying abroad now, I coulda gotten a cool preview of SC4 T___T But nope, I'll just have to settle for whatever gets leaked onto YouTube T____T

Regarding the title, it comes from an Arsenal song,
She wore,
She wore,
She wore a yellow ribbon,
She wore a yellow ribbon in the merry month of May.

And when,
I asked,
Oh why she wore that ribbon,
She said, it was for the Arsenal and we're going to Wembley,
Wembley,
Wembley,
We're the famous Arsenal and we're going to Wembley!
...I highly doubt anyone cares :P

No comments: